TBH GmbH focuses on sustainability and climate neutrality. Goals:
Climate-neutral production by 2030
CO2 emissions by 30% through more effective
Environmental management based on DIN EN ISO 14001 and DIN EN ISO 19011:
- Green business practices
- Waterless production
- No air pollution
- Non-toxic waste water
- Ecological building areas
- District heating supply
- Environmental standards for partners
- Video telephony & remote maintenance
- E-bike leasing
- E-vehicle charging stations
- Photovoltaic electricity
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Reduction of plastic waste
- Waste separation
- Offsetting participation Deutim
To offset our carbon footprint, we have not only reduced our own emissions, but invest in carbon storage and are a member of Deutim.
Sustainable reforestation of native forests in Germany is creating climate-stable mixed forests for a sustainable future.
We support the restoration of peatlands and the planting of trees to reduce greenhouse gases, improve the local ecosystem and promote biodiversity.