The environmental management is focused on sustainable and optimized company processes. Since 1992, TBH GmbH and its systems are providing pollutant-free process air for the protection of HUMAN, environment, and machinery. The company’s environmental management system aims to reduce environmental pollution and to efficiently use energy and resources.
TBH GmbH is committed to sustainability and climate
- climate-neutral production by 2030.
- Reduce CO² emissions by 30% through more effective trip planning.
Environmental management based on DIN EN ISO 14001 and DIN EN ISO 19011, guidelines for auditing management systems.
- Environmentally conscious corporate practices
- Waterless production
- No air pollution
- Toxin-free wastewater
- Ecological building areas
- District heating supply
- Environmental standards for partners
- Video telephony & remote maintenance
- E-bike leasing
- E-vehicle charging stations.
- photovoltaic electricity
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- reduction of plastic waste
- waste separation
- planning of CO² compensation participation (Forest Finance)