Thank you for visiting our website. The safe handling of your data is particularly important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the use of your data when visiting our website.
Legal basis of processing
Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves our company TBH GmbH as legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of another service or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data becomes necessary, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, processing of personal data might become necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another person, Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR. Finally, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR. Processing operations that are not captured by any of the legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights, and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required under Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- if there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data subject rights
You have the right to:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data saved by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another data controller;
- according to Art. 22 GDPR, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent; and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. You can contact the supervisory authority of your main residence or workplace or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data concerning that person violates the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Name and address of data controller
The data controller is within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature:
Phone: +49 7082 9473 0
Contact details of the data protection officer
The data protection officer or data controller can be reached as follows:
Any data subject may contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
General collection of data
When you access our website www.tbh.eu or retrieve a file, data about this process is saved in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data may be saved:
- IP address (if possible, this is saved anonymously)
- Domain name of the website you came from
- Names of the files retrieved
- Date and time of retrieval
- Name of your Internet service provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your device, if applicable
We only save IP addresses for data security reasons, to ensure the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymized data records.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be saved, and processed by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing is carried out here according to Art. 6(1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
Links to third-party
On this website, references to third-party websites are offered in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on such a link data will be transmitted to the link destination. This is technically necessary. The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transmitted to the link destination, do not click on the link.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for the transmission of data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we embed on our website.
With SSL, data is transmitted in an encrypted form. The data cannot be changed, and the sender can be identified.
You can recognize the presence of SSL encryption by the preceding text “https” in front of the address of the web page that you view in your browser.
Links to other websites
Our website/app may from time to time contain links to third party websites or to other websites of ours. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.
On individual pages or posts, there is a voluntary comment function for users who wish to share their opinion on the respective page or post. The comment is released after a positive review and appears publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no entitlement to the release of a comment. The commenter must give a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commenter must also provide an e-mail address. This serves to inform that person about the status of the comment, especially if that person has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The e-mail address is not displayed publicly and is not passed on to third parties or evaluated manually. The IP address of the commenter is only saved in anonymized form. The comment will be saved permanently until it is deleted by the commenter (or an administrator). The provided e-mail address for the comment will only be saved for the purpose of sending a notification in case of a comment reply. Any other data provided regarding the comment will be published as part of the comment if provided by the commenter. If a name is requested, it can also be a pseudonym.
We have embedded Vimeo videos on our website, which are stored on the provider’s servers (Vimeo, LLC headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011) and are playable from our website via an embed. When you play these videos, cookies are saved on your computer and data may be transmitted to Vimeo.
When playing videos stored on Vimeo, at least the following data is transmitted to Vimeo LLC according to the status: IP address and cookie, the specific address of the page viewed our site, system date and time of call, identifier of your browser.
The transmission of this data takes place regardless of whether you have a Vimeo user account through which you are logged in or whether you do not have a user account. If you are logged in, this data may be directly assigned to your account by Vimeo LLC. If you do not want the assignment to your profile, you must log out of the Vimeo platform before activating the play button for the video.
For more information on the purpose & scope of data collection and its processing by Vimeo, please refer to this information page.
Cookies used (lifetime in brackets): vuid (2 years), muxData (20 years).
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager from Google. “Google” is a group of companies and consists of Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as well as Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, and other affiliates of Google LLC.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google. Google Tag Manager is a utility service and itself processes personal data only for technically necessary purposes. The tool takes care of loading other components, which in turn may capture data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
Please note that due to American laws, American intelligence agencies may be able to access personal data that is inevitably exchanged with Google when this tool is integrated due to the Internet protocol.
We use the analysis service Google Analytics. This web analytics service is operated by Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to evaluate your use of our website and to compile reports on user activities.
You can prevent the capture by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. Then a so-called opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future capture of your data when visiting this website: Google Analytics deactivate.
Information on cookies:
Categorization for consent: Marketing
Cookies used (lifetime in brackets): _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat_UA-* (1 minute), _utma (2 years), _utmb (30 minutes), _utmc (session), _utmt (10 minutes), _utmz (6 months).
Please note that due to the Cloud Act, American intelligence agencies may have access to personal data that is inevitably exchanged with Google when embedding this tool due to the Internet protocol.
We secure our website and other IT systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, or unauthorized disclosure of your data. However, despite all due care, complete protection against all dangers is not possible in every case. Because complete data security cannot be guaranteed by us when communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential information by post.
We use WordPress as the editorial system for our website. WordPress uses functional (necessary) cookies to ensure the login process for editors and administrators.
Specifically, when attempting to log in to the WordPress administration interface, a cookie called wordpress_test_cookie is set. This cookie is used exclusively for the active session and is deleted as soon as you close the browser.
The cookie is not used to evaluate users.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies regarding statements on data processing. If the user’s consent is required or if components of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration will only be changed with the user’s consent.
This website has been checked and scanned with the data protection tool wwwschutz (in German). The data protection notice was created with the support of wwwschutz.