Human. The person matters the most to us. We treat our employees the same as our customers. Without them, we would not be able to protect you and ensure clean air. We would not be where we are without all of them.
Environment. We want to protect the environment as best as we can. Therefore we ensure to use only products that are produced with less emissions and pollutants. We also use technologies that are safe for the environment.
Machinery. Our systems protect your machines from the pollutants, that were created during your manufacturing processes. By doing so, we enlarge the run time of your machines, because no harmful particle can settle down in your machine.
HR Administrator (f/m/d) for payroll accounting, part-time (20h week)
TBH GmbH is an independent and owner-managed company based in Straubenhardt in Baden-Württemberg. Due to the quality and reliability of our products, we are one of the leading suppliers of filter and extraction technology for industrial applications.
We are looking for a "Human Resources Administrator (f/m/d) for payroll accounting in part-time (20h week)" for our location in Straubenhardt to start as soon as possible.
Tasks & Challenges
- Independent execution of payroll accounting
- Maintenance of master data, preparation of statements and management of personnel files
- Contact person for employees having questions regarding payroll as well as tax and social security matters
- Correspondence with social insurance agencies and authorities
- Supervision of timekeeping
- Organizational activities
- Support and representation in financial accounting
Qualifications & Skills
- A completed commercial accounting training
- Professional experience in the area of payroll accounting
- Knowledge in the areas of wage tax law and social security law
- A high degree of reliability, independent work and diligence goes without saying to you
- Flexible working hours within our definied flexitime timeframe
- A permanent employment contract in a constantly growing company
- Performance-related payment
- Flat hierarchies
- Bike leasing
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your application documents as email to Alissa Dressler with the subject "Application HR Administrator".
We will get back to you as soon as possible.