Human. The person matters the most to us. We treat our employees the same as our customers. Without them, we would not be able to protect you and ensure clean air. We would not be where we are without all of them.
Environment. We want to protect the environment as best as we can. Therefore we ensure to use only products that are produced with less emissions and pollutants. We also use technologies that are safe for the environment.
Machinery. Our systems protect your machines from the pollutants, that were created during your manufacturing processes. By doing so, we enlarge the run time of your machines, because no harmful particle can settle down in your machine.
We are looking for a
- permanent job
- Final assembly of filter and extraction systems
- Supervision of the test field (initial test and electrical safety tests)
- Repairs of defective equipment
- Service, maintenance, assembly work mainly in Germany but possibly also in other EU countries
- Completed vocational training as a qualified electrician, such as mechatronics, energy electronics or similar training
- Young professionals are welcome
- We expect independent and organized working methods
- For the service area, your willingness to travel is necessary
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Excellent quality awareness
- Basic knowledge of English is an advantage
- Driving license class B
- Performance-based payment
- No shift system
- Flexible working hours within 40h week
- Good personal and professional development opportunities in a constantly growing company
If you want to apply to job, please send us an email with the subject "Application Electronics technician/mechatronics engineer".
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.