- Different filter cartridges
- Open air inlet tied or welded by a protective hose
- Contamination-free filter removal
- Removal of the filter by prior sealing of the plastic protective film
- Extract all hazardous materials, mixtures/compositions or products completely and safely.
- No toxic gases or fumes can leak the system.
- These systems can extract even easily flammable or explosive materials completely.
- The filters keep the extracted particles safely, so they cannot leave into the ambient air.
- Low-contamination dust disposal
- Molecular sieve against gaseous pollutants
- Pipes /flexible hose/extraction arm
- Air return or exhaust air duct
- Low energy costs, environment-friendly
- Noise-reducing blower
- Suitable for operation in noise-sensitive environments
- Energy saving 65%
Additionally collecting a very wide range of gases and odors - > neutralization by chemical bonding with attached to the substrate reactant.
- Change Run / Standby
- Manual speed control
- System status display
- Power setting / hour counter display
- Temperature / turbine error display
- Filter status display
- Manual speed control
- Optical and acoustic display of filter saturation
- Powerful control electronics
- Display / message of errors
- Message memory
- Parameterization access for activation of special functions
- Collecting error output
- Wide range input 100 – 240 V
- Brushless motor
- Rotor made of permanent magnet
- Stator of several windings
- Bridge circuit of MOSFET transistors commutating electromagnets
DIN EN ISO 14644-1 / EG-GMP Guide,
confirmed by CCI = Contamination Control Instruments
Only a controlled level of pollutants is allowed in clean rooms. The contamination is specified by the number of particles per cubic meter at a specified particle size. In practically every industry particles can affect manufacturing processes. Within this contained spaces, particulate contamination is reduced and parameters such as the temperature, humidity and pressure are controlled.
Manufacturers of electronic products work with small or tiny elements. Highly toxic materials such as arsenic or phosphorus are often used to modify the properties of semiconducting substances. Solvents on the microchips are used to remove contaminants that pose a burden on the environment and on employees.
Housing in stainless steel
65 IP Protection rating
Protection Class 1
Impermeable frame for filter seal-seat testing
4 casters for mobile use
|Technical data||Unit||CR-GL 265|
|Filter configurations||CR-GL 265|
|Z-line Filter (F7)|
|Particle filter (H13)|
|Activated carbon/BAC filter|
|Exhaust - particle filter module|