- Filter cartridge of dust class M
- Antistatic microfiber surface (PES) polyester
- Conductive PTFE coating protects against mechanical damage
- Cleaning by compressed air surges
- Less filter changes
- Low cost
- Robust against mechanical damage
Additionally collecting a very wide range of gases and odors - > neutralization by chemical bonding with attached to the substrate reactant.
- Low-contamination dust disposal
- Molecular sieve against gaseous pollutants
- Pipes /flexible hose/extraction arm
- Air return or exhaust air duct
- External start of the filter cleaning process
- Parameterization access for the activation of customer functions
- Visual and accoustic display of the filter saturation
- Cleaning-in-progress indicator
- Filter saturation indicator
- Display that is viewing angle stable
- Optical status detection visible from afar
- Manual start of the filter-cartridge cleaning
- Filter saturation indicator
- Cleaning-in-progress indicator on the display
- Wide range input 100 – 240 V
- Brushless motor
- Rotor made of permanent magnet
- Stator of several windings
- Bridge circuit of MOSFET transistors commutating electromagnets
- Easy to remove collection container
- Dust bag for low-contamination dust removal
- Removal through the upper opening of the system
- Low-contamination dust bag removal
DIN EN ISO 15012-1 by the Institute for Occupational Safety (IFA)
suitable for W3
Laser can be used to process metals, wood and plastics. Due to the versatility, companies are focusing intensively on laser technology. This generates unwanted byproducts in addition to increasing efficiency, regardless of type and performance. Our TBH systems ensure a safe extraction of fine dust and laser smoke.
Metal machining processes produce many chips. Milling, turning, drilling and grinding, form tiny particles that are often barely recognizable to the eye. Due to the thermal influence of the manufactured components, pollutants penetrate deep into the lungs and can lead to serious diseases.
Welding, grinding and cutting release very fine particles from the surface to be processed. When these dangerous substances break down on the lungs, they can trigger permanent incapacity to work. There must be efficient extraction of welding fumes to prevent this from happening.
Glass production is very hot. The high temperatures required for melting allow gases to rise, which contain large quantities of environmentally hazardous substances. The hot or cold terminal layer releases tin or titanium chlorides in the acid polishing, for example, hydrofluoric and sulfuric acid. These have to be necessarily extracted because they are harmful to human health.
When working with metals, hazardous dusts are produced which are carcinogenic and pose a hazardous explosion. The extraction of metal dusts is therefore particularly important for protecting your health. TBH gives you even more flexibility with the mobile extraction.
Processes like grinding, deburring, milling, drilling, or cutting, create dusts, vapors and gases. These byproducts need to be extracted before these tiny particles can be inhaled.
Protection Class 1
Power input 1.1 kW
4 casters for mobile use
|Technical data||Unit||FP 150|
|Filter configurations||FP 150|
|Cleanable BGIA C filter cartridge anti-static (dust class M)|
|Particle filter (H13)|
|Activated carbon/BAC filter|