- equipped with a cleanable anti-static filter cartridge
- ideal for large amount of dry dust
- suitable for flammable dust
Additionally collecting a very wide range of gases and odors - > neutralization by chemical bonding with attached to the substrate reactant.
- Low-contamination dust disposal
- Molecular sieve against gaseous pollutants
- Pipes /flexible hose/extraction arm
- Air return or exhaust air duct
- External start of the filter cleaning process
- Parameterization access for the activation of customer functions
- Visual and accoustic display of the filter saturation
- Cleaning-in-progress indicator
- Filter saturation indicator
- Filter cartridge of dust class M
- Antistatic microfiber surface (PES) polyester
- Conductive PTFE coating protects against mechanical damage
- Cleaning by compressed air surges
- Less filter changes
- Low cost
- Robust against mechanical damage
- Display that is viewing angle stable
- Optical status detection visible from afar
- Manual start of the filter-cartridge cleaning
- Filter saturation indicator
- Cleaning-in-progress indicator on the display
- Wide range input 100 – 240 V
- Brushless motor
- Rotor made of permanent magnet
- Stator of several windings
- Bridge circuit of MOSFET transistors commutating electromagnets
- Removal through the upper opening of the system
- Low-contamination dust bag removal
- Easy to remove collection container
- Dust bag for low-contamination dust removal
Metal machining processes produce many chips. Milling, turning, drilling and grinding, form tiny particles that are often barely recognizable to the eye. Due to the thermal influence of the manufactured components, pollutants penetrate deep into the lungs and can lead to serious diseases.
Welding, grinding and cutting release very fine particles from the surface to be processed. When these dangerous substances break down on the lungs, they can trigger permanent incapacity to work. There must be efficient extraction of welding fumes to prevent this from happening.
Almost every industry processes plastics these days. For the reliable extraction and filtration of abrasive dusts, or vapors, which occur during the processing of plastics, TBH systems are exactly the right solution. Let us convince you of our quality.
When materials are put from one place to the other, like during packing or transportation, some particles might be released. Especially, because they cannot be seen by the human eye, its danger doesn't have to be underestimated. Particles can arise from whirling up. TBH filter and extraction systems can remove these particles safely from the ambient air.
Processes like grinding, deburring, milling, drilling, or cutting, create dusts, vapors and gases. These byproducts need to be extracted before these tiny particles can be inhaled.
When working with metals, hazardous dusts are produced which are carcinogenic and pose a hazardous explosion. The extraction of metal dusts is therefore particularly important for protecting your health. TBH gives you even more flexibility with the mobile extraction.
Clothes can lose small lint and threads. These are so light that they float in the air across the room and any movement whirls them up continuously. Especially in textile processing, a high concentration of these airborne fibers is given. There are also chemicals used, for example, when dyeing clothes which are mostly harmful to health and therefore have to be extracted.
Power input 1.1 kW
Protection Class 1
|Technical data||Unit||FP 150 ATEX|
|Filter configurations||FP 150 ATEX|
|Cleanable BGIA C filter cartridge anti-static (dust class M)|
|Particle filter (H13)|
|Activated carbon/BAC filter|