In January 2016 and as a result of thorough development, TBH will start the series production of new and even more user-friendly INSPIRE control electronics. The operation without complicated menu navigation is maintained thanks to the new colour display showing all important functions of the filter and extraction system. The handling is thus as intuitive for the operator as usual.
In future, the TBH product range will continue to be composed of the known three versions of control electronics and will be complemented by several optimisations and additional features.
- Differential-pressure filter monitoring with status indicator
- Individually adjustable filter cleaning (Three different modes available: differential-pressure, interval and coastdown cleaning)
- Parameterization of custom functions is possible by means of an interface
- Error memory improves the coordination between the customer and the TBH service
- Full scope of interface functions (Filter full, run/standby, external rotation-speed control, rotation-speed notification, temperature notification, collective fault, cleaning control, error memory, parameterization access, possibility to trigger the optional slide valve)